ASP.NET MVC Senior developer
We’re looking to expand our team with experienced developers who like to lead, take responsibility, and motivate fellow team members to keep a high bar for quality, speed, and security. You should be comfortable making decisions on the fly, as well as take the leading role in making sure the dev team is meeting deadlines and commitments.
You’ll play a large role in developing new features and leading by example. Your educational background is less important than your previous professional experience, your drive, and your personality.
- Write clean, scalable, and testable code
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
- Be a team player
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Comfortable working with an existing code base
- 5+ years of experience working with ASP.NET MVC
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET Framework / Core
- Web API / Rest interfaces
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
About (y)our values
We are a humble, fun, hard-working virtual team. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to make sure that everyone feels part of MVP-Soft, which is why we hire personalities – not resumes.
Flexibility in the work-life balance is a given and working at MVP-Soft can easily be combined with both toddlers as well as teenagers. We work to live – not the other way around. This is a 100% work-from-home option because we do not define talent geographically. Regardless of your location, you can rest assured that you’ll be a valued member of the MVP-Soft team.